Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Resolutions

Once again it's time to share my New Years resolutions.  It took a few days to decide what was in the realm of possibility since last year I did absolutely nothing.

1.  Get exercise and lose some pounds.
2.  Start making jewelry again.
3.  Start fusing glass again.
4.  Start using my new Kindle instead of buying books and stacking them up just to smell the paper.
5.  Get exercise and lose some pounds.
6.  Stop spending money on unnecessary things.
7.  Clean out all unnecessary things, put them in boxes and give to a shelter for women.
6.  Take more photographs and organize the photos I've already taken.
7.  Get exercise and lose some pounds.
8.  Write more than twice a year on this blog.
9.  Get out of the house more often even if I have to give up some reading time.
10.Get exercise and lose some pounds.

This list is not necessarily in order as I'll probably start using the Kindle first thing and continue reading.  I've already read one book on it and today is only the 4th of January.  The treadmill is waiting and I can read while I walk (just as soon as I clean off the boxes that are being stored on it).

No comments: