Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What a Difference a Day Makes ( actually 18,250 days)

  Posted by Picasa

I went to my 50th high school class reunion and realized that the 18,250 days since have passed like they are yesterday. It was wonderful to see old friends and guess who they were before you looked at the picture and name pinned on their chest.

The days were so important to us then, most days going by slowly until the night of the Prom, or the night of Homecoming or summer vacation. I wish time would go as slowly now. I don't know if seniors in high school have a section in their year book about superlatives or not but we did. We had the Class Clowns, the Most Dramatic, Class Politicians, Most Popular, Most Optimistic, Best dressed and so on. The only one I managed to get was Best Looking along with Martin.

Above is the picture of us together that was in the yearbook. Below as we are 18,250 days later.

1 comment:

Linda@VS said...

The years have certainly been kind to both of you!

I've been wishing you'd tell us about your class reunion. Did you have a good time?