Saturday, January 26, 2008

Are We Good Citizens?

I love quizes and I took this citizenship quiz thinking I knew all the answers. I didn't. I got 84% of them correct. The secret is to read the questions carefully, try to remember your high school or college American history and hope for the best. Try taking this quiz and see how you do.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/interactives/citizenship_quiz/index.html

I think you who are naturalized citizens probably will do better, having had to take these lessons before you take the oath to embrace American citizenship. Whatever score I got on the quiz, I am truly a loyal American. I want passionately to not have our freedoms taken away, a more peaceful and safe environment for my children and granchildren and their offspring.

No comments: