Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Am I going to be on the cover?

I've been asked to do an online interview about lampwork beads, my purchase of them and my jewelry designing. I wish I could do an interview on how to make them but oh no, it's all in the buying. Important people want to know these things. How did I get interested in lampwork beads, making jewelry, ebay auctions and especially why do I spend so much money on them.

What can I say, "I love them". Each little bead is a work of art. A little creation first from someone's mind and then from that person's hands. What's not to like?

As for how much I pay for them - that's my business. Do I ask the guy down the street why he didn't buy a Kia instead of that Mercedes? It's none of my business. I can't exactly say that in this interview though so it's my chance to be tactful. Full of tact.

Since I went off of the antidepressants I'm not so full of tact. Words spill out of my mouth and they are all about grievances I've had for a while now and never mentioned to anyone.

So I'll try to do this interview with my glass at least half full of tact instead of half empty of tact.

2 comments:

Linda@VS said...

You have a gift for expressing your thoughts clearly, so I'm sure you'll do a wonderfully tactful job in the interview. Then, when that's over, come back here and tell us all what you REALLY think, okay?

nan16 said...

I'm not sure I want all those nasty words on my blog, Velvet! I WILL get back to that subject in the near future though. As soon as I go back on those antidepressants LOL!